Life: It is about the gift, not the package it comes in.

- Dennis P. Costea Jr.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Look how much i've grown!!

My kids had gotten their school pictures back a few weeks ago and when I started to change out the pictures from last year I realized how much my kids have grown. I forget how long 12 months is and how much can change. Amelia and Sara are now young girls instead of little girls and Nic is still a little boy but is in pre school now. Amelia, Sara, and Nic are loving school and excelling. I hope they will always enjoy school. But suddenly I am wondering when they could have grown? It must have been when my back was turned. Don't kids usually stick their tongues at you when your not watching?


1st grade 2007 - 2nd grade 2008
6 years old - 7 years old





1st grade 2007 - 2nd grade 2008
6 years old - 7 years old





3 years old 2007 - 4 years old 2008












No comments: