Life: It is about the gift, not the package it comes in.

- Dennis P. Costea Jr.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hawaii

We made it!!! We drove to Las Vegas and got to the air port 12:00 am and boarded the plane at 2:30 am. We flew into Hawaii at 6:40 am. The kids were awesome. Except for Colby who started to cry right before the plane took off then he went to sit with Jared and slept the whole flight. It was great. We went to the beach yesterday and were pretty lazy because we were pretty tired. Colby slept through the night last night! Yea! Now we are leaving to go to The sea life park. It is a little cloudy but is 75 degrees. We are having so much fun. The kids are having so much fun. They love wearing shorts and playing with their cousins. There havent been any fighting yet! I will post some pictures when we come home next week. Love you all.

2 comments:

Annette said...

I am so glad that Colby slept the WHOLE flight. You got so lucky. 75 degrees sounds like heaven. I can't wait for you to come back and share all the details and picture.

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

I'm so jealous! Have fun and please share asap. :)