Life: It is about the gift, not the package it comes in.

- Dennis P. Costea Jr.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

11 years and counting!

Jared and I will be married for 11 years on Saturday March 6th. Its pretty crazy how time flies! We were married in the American Fork Mount Timpanogas Temple. 4 years later, before we could blink, 2 beautiful 18 month old twin girls joined us together as a family. 3 years later we added Nicolas and 3 years later we added Colby. It amazes me that every year I love Jared a bit more. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for the chance to be married to Jared and have a family with him. He is my best friend and has cared for me and protected me better than anyone. So for those of you who had no idea I could be mushy here you go, but dont get used to it.




1 comment:

Corinne said...

Ohhhh.......... I love it! All the mushy stuff and everything! I can't believe how young you guys were.... Justin said you look like you're twelve!