Last Wednesday I went to have my ultrasound to see the baby. Really you have a ultrasound to check the baby for things like their size and check organs which is very important to make sure baby is healthy. Before my appointment Jared and I talked about not finding out what the sex of the baby will be and at first I didn't like the idea because I needed to feel prepared for the baby. But after a little thought I decided it would be fun not to find out. But the day of my appointment I caved, I had to know. So while I was at my apt the ultrasound lady was checkin out the baby and the front of his body was turned toward my back so we couldn't see his face or heart. She was looking all around at things I have no idea what they were then all of a sudden she sees that his knees are pulled up to his chest and his little boy part was hanging out for us to see. He didn't care if we saw his face or heart he just wanted us to know that he is a BOY!
Because he is a stinker and wouldn't let us have a good look at him, next month I am scheduled for another ultrasound to check him out! It will be fun to see him again.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats! I love my new little boy! Sounds like he has a fun personality already :)
So exciting to have another boy in the family! It will be so fun to get these two little ones together! And what a stinker! I'm glad that you get another ultrasound though, because those are my favorite things! You get another peek at babe! So fun!
Yeah! We're so excited for you and can't wait to see what he looks like and what his name will be. Hope you're feeling good, thanks for the pics!
Post a Comment